First Fidelity Guarantee Review - Read the Truth

  • First Fidelity Guarantee is a life insurance company which has been in business since 1967 and is licensed by the state of California.
  • The company offers affordable, quality life insurance products to Americans throughout the United States.
  • First Fidelity Guarantee offers a complete range of life insurance products.
  • Its term life insurance addresses both short- and long-term needs.
  • Whole life insurance provides guaranteed coverage.
  • Universal life insurance provides flexibility, and indexed universal life insurance is more flexible.

First Fidelity Guarantee (FFG) is a life insurance policy company, which offers both term life and whole life policies. First Fidelity Guarantee has been in business since 1967 and is licensed by the state of California. The company offers affordable, quality life insurance products to Americans throughout the United States.
First Fidelity Guarantee is headquartered in San Francisco, California, and is part of the Great American Insurance Group. The company offers coverage to Americans from 16 different states and the District of Columbia.



Free Gold IRA kit

First Fidelity Guarantee Overview

First Fidelity Guarantee is a 529 plan that offers a combination of FDIC-insured certificates of deposit (CDs) and mutual funds.
Investors can invest in any combination of funds, and First Fidelity Guarantee offers a variety of investment options, including:

• 40% FDIC-insured CDs

• 60% mutual funds

• 100 percent mutual funds.

First Fidelity Guarantee is offered through Fidelity Investments, which is one of the largest providers of 529 plans in the United States. Fidelity Investments offers a number of investment options, including:

See also  Trust and Entrust Your IRA

• 529 college savings plans

• Coverdell Education Savings Accounts (ESAs)

• 401(k) plans

• IRAs

• Annuities

• Brokerage services.

Products and Services

Fidelity Guarantee offers a variety of products and services. In its "Who We Are and What We Do" section, the company states that it specializes in asset protection, wealth accumulation, and wealth transfer, and that it has more than 20,000 customers. Of those customers, 91% are individuals, and the remaining 9% are business owners or organizations.
Fidelity Guarantee's services include:
Annuities

Life Insurance

Investment and Retirement services

Trust and estate services

Estate planning

Reverse mortgages

A variety of financial and insurance products



Only those with a 401k need to read this

Secure your retirement with a Gold IRA. Goldco is your trusted partner in building a more secure financial future.

Learn More


Pros Explained

The positive qualities of the Fidelity Guarantee are many. They are:
Low cost, compared to other guarantees

Free, online access

The same coverage as others

Fidelity's reputation

A 50-year history

Cons Explained
Fidelity has fewer contracts than other guarantee companies, and these contracts have fewer options.

Cons Explained

1. Dishonest marketing
2. Unreasonable sales tactics
3. Unprofessional salespersons

First Fidelity Guarantee Review - The Truth
First Fidelity Guarantee offers a variety of “guarantees" in life insurance, annuities, and investments. Their guarantees include living benefits, term life, and variable insurance.
First Fidelity Guarantee Review - Dishonest Marketing

First Fidelity Guarantee uses dishonest marketing tactics to sell their life insurance and annuity products.
First Fidelity Guarantee Review - Unreasonable Sales Tactics

First Fidelity Guarantee salespeople use unreasonable sales tactics to promote their products.
First Fidelity Guarantee Review - Unprofessional Salespeople

See also  Legit Money Metals Exchange Reviews

First Fidelity Guarantee salespeople are not professional.

first fidelity guarantee reviews

Available to All

Fidelity Investments' First Fidelity Guarantee, as the name hints, is available to all of its clients, whether big or small, retail or institutional.
No Hidden Charges
The First Fidelity Guarantee is free of cost.
No Additional Premiums
You don't have to pay any additional charges when you avail this benefit.